About 75% went thru the ground path. The 10 ga to the rig went from Astron to a
battery switching device in case of power outage, to rig runner and to rig. So
4 sets of power pole connectors plus 2 fuses. I’m thinking of changing some of
that too. The voltage at the rig, K3, now drops a volt when putting out 100
Watts.

Chuck Jack
KE9UW

Sent from my iPhone, cjack