Jim, I have two Samsung monitors.  One is a 23” 1920x1080 with one VGA and one
HDMI input and the other is the 28” 4K display with one Displayport and two
HDMI inputs.  Both have switch mode power supplies and I have never been able
to identify either as a source of noise on my Flex 5000, Flex 3000, FLEX 6300,
SunSDR2 Pro, Sun SDR2 NANO, QX1R, KX3 or K3s.

I have been quite fortunate in this regard as they have both served me well.

Michael Blake
k9...@mac.com <mailto:k9...@icloud.com>