    Date: Sat, 19 May 2018 11:51:50 -0700
    From: Jim Brown <j...@audiosystemsgroup.com>
    To: elecraft@mailman.qth.net
    Subject: Re: [Elecraft] K4

    My experience is quite different. From the beginning (in 2008), I found
    the user interface very well thought out. Maybe that's because I started
    by RTFM.? Everything I need while operating is on the front panel. The
    menus are organized so that they are almost never needed during
    operation except to fix a setting that was wrong in the first place. I
    can't remember the last time I needed to go into menus for anything but
    setup with new outboard equipment.

    My K3s replaced a pair of FT1000MPs. Everything about the K3 performance
    and user interface is far superior. AND the change freed up a LOT of
    space on my operating desk!

    73, Jim K9YC