Heh. … Jerry and I have ulterior motives for this suggestion, although we also
understand that y’all light dependents won’t give up your distracting visual
displays until they’re pried out of your cold dead fingers. :-) So I’d happily
meet halfway and have spoken (or morse!) output in addition to rather than
instead of. Like the morse readout on the KX3, except with all function
readouts available. Or like the functionality of the Hampod
(http://www.hampod.com/ <http://www.hampod.com/>) built in.

Vy 73, de KB5ELV