Good evening,

    Twenty meters had little noise while forty meters had a storm in the distance.  But I was able to find people on both bands. Lots of medium speed QSB too.  S2 to S7 was not an uncommon signal report.  A few S0 lower range reports too.  Indiana had the hottest weather but my 60 degrees with sun was the coolest until Brian checked in.  Lots of gardening plans before the heat of summer.  Working in my greenhouse is more pleasant than working outside.  The biting flies are about at their peak and they are hungry.

  On 14050.5 kHz at 2200z:

AB9V - Mike - IN

K6XK - Roy - IA

W0CZ - Ken - ND

  On 7045.5 kHz at 0000z:

K6PJV - Dale - CA

W6JHB - Bill - CA

K0DTJ - Brian - CA

There is a stream of solar wind due to hit by the end of the week.  Hopefully it will recharge the ionosphere and leave it settled after it is gone.  Good signals on a quiet band would be nice.

   73,

     Kevin.  KD5ONS

-