Good Evening,

    While twenty meters had QSB and weak signals forty meters had QSB, less weak signals, and QRN from a storm.  Woo Hoo :)  I do miss those days when twenty meters would reach all the way across the US but I'm patient.  One day those conditions will return.

   It appears summer may have finally arrived.  Almost everyone reported sun with temperatures between 75 and 95.  Right now my weather is aimed directly from Hawaii.  The humidity is higher than it had been even during the wettest days.  It is odd how it can rain all the time and never feel humid.  I don't remember it being that way in the Midwest :)

  On 14049.5 kHz at 2200z:

W0CZ - Ken - ND

AB9V - Mike - IN

K5PD - Pete - TX

K6XK - Roy - IA

  On 7045 kHz at 0000z:

K0DTJ - Brian - CA

K6PJV - Dale - CA

W6JHB - Jim - CA

WM5F - Dwight - ID

AE6JV - Bill - CA

W7SAG - John - ID

   Last weekend we had an anniversary of sorts.  16 years but I don't have any idea which metal represents it; molybdenum, tungsten, rhenium?  More than tin but less than silver :)

Stay cool out there and be careful of the lightning now that we're putting up portable antennas and the storms are increasing in number and severity.

   73,

       Kevin.  KD5ONS

-