I assembled my PX3 kit over the weekend and the screen is not displaying
properly.

It's almost as if the contrast is set way too high (if that's possible).
>From head on almost nothing is visible (it just looks like a white screen),
but from certain oblique angles you can just make out the spectrum display
and read the menu entries, etc. I installed the latest firmware and played
around with the brightness, but there's obviously something wrong. Other
than the screen the unit appears to be functioning correctly. I was able to
pull a "screen capture" using the PX3 utility and it tracks my KX3
frequency as it should.

I was thinking the ribbon connection to the screen needs reseated, but
maybe it's just a bad display.

Has anyone ever had this issue before? I emailed support a couple days ago
but haven't gotten a response.

Thanks,

Joe, N3XE