From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Tuesday, May 16, 2006 9:07 AM
To: elecraft@mailman.qth.net
Subject: [Elecraft] No audio from speaker on K2

Ok---this might be elementary to many but I can't seem to find the
problem.
After I built the NB board and plugged it in along with the SSB board
and plugged  in  the ATU cable and  the internal battery cable, I
plugged in the speaker cable, Now there is no audio from the speaker,
but there is audio from the headphones. I checked the speaker and cable
with a ohmmeter and things look ok. Elecraft suggusted that the
headphone jack might be bad, but I had never used it before this and the
audio was ok from the speaker then.  Everything else is working fine
including the NB  Has anyone else experienced this problem?  I might add
that I did not build this K2 but aquired it total built and working 100%
Any help would be appreciated.

Ken   K1DWZ