Also look at: http://kh7z.net/
This appears to have the most real time official info.

They are running all K3S transceivers and KPA500's on all HF bands except 160, where they are running a KPA1500.

From kh7z.net :

A Rough Night -> Standby for Uploads – Weather: 1, Operation: 0
June 28, 2018

We did get 3 stations up and running last night,  one day ahead of schedule.

They say it never rains on Baker.  At midnight giant squalls came through knocking out one of our 3 antennas that we worked so hard to get up. We worked through the morning and have 6 stations available for the scheduled startup tonight at 05:00 UTC.

Tomorrow before it gets too hot we will erect 2 more antennas making 8 stations available as the bands allow. The team is exhausted but excited about settling in and making QSOs around the globe. We are experiencing minor IT problems, and as such have not uploaded to ClubLog. We do plan on making our initial upload via BGAN satellite soon, however at this time, we do not have an exact time.

Don N1DG Kevin K6TD. Tom N4XP for the Dateline DX Association
======

73,
Eric
/elecraft.com/