FWIW, as of about 1730Z, there appears to be a widespread Internet
outageaffecting Comcast and Spectrum customers, among others:
Comcast and Xfinity Facing a Nationwide Outage [Update: Company Confirms] -
Slashdot

|  |  |

|  |
Comcast and Xfinity Facing a Nationwide Outage [Update: Company Confirms...

Thousands of people from across the country are reporting that they are facing
connectivity issues with Comcast ...

    On Friday, June 29, 2018, 1:19:22 PM EDT, Clay Autery <k...@montac.com>