Hi Jim,

The link you posted goes to another of the official baker sites, but it is not posting up to the minute status there.

I just checked it, and the link to

http://kh7z.net/

is working here and has the latest info.

Updated this morning from that page:

---
June 29 1100z Update
June 29, 2018 by kc1cwf

Good news. All but one station deployed. We are running up to 7 stations on all
bands and making many QSOs after a weather related slow start. We hope to
provide many ATNOs over the next week.

We are now well over 10,000 QSOs, with great rates on CW, slightly slower rates
on SSB, and FT8 has been effective. Please make sure to read our primer at
baker2018.net on working us on FT8.

The bad news is our BGAN terminal system for log uploading refuses to link up
with the bird. We have two BGAN terminals on island and neither are correctly
connecting to the satalite. We will continue to work to sort this out, but
right now we can’t upload logs.

The weather continues to be extremely hot and humid. But that is what we
expected.

Tomorrow we plan on constructing the 6 meter antenna.

That’s all for now. Many people to work.

---

73,

Eric
/elecraft.com/