What's not so hot about 20/30?  Seems to me that's still a good combination.

But I thought the reason the boards aren't available anymore was that critical parts weren't available anymore.  If so, having the boards isn't going to help you much.

There were several of us who bought the 4-band module, though, which made some of the 2-band modules kind of superfluous.  I'm saving my 20/40 board just in case, but I bet if you asked there would be folks willing to sell you theirs.

73,
Dave   AB7E