Randall,

Wayne was referring to the 4 band board which had 16 wide range trimmers with a low temperature coefficient. The 2 band board does not have that limitation. All the capacitors are fixed and the ones in the frequency determining circuits are C0G or NP0 types.

Please do us all a favor when you post from the digest - strip away everything except the post you are referencing. Your post sent all of us the entire digest.

73,
Don W3FPR