I am not very active with this mail reflector but want to make a small
comment here.  I had both radios (but not any more) and currently own K1,
K2 and KX3. K3 is a great radio and K3S must be even better, but 7300 isn’t
too bad even compared to K3S. When I consider the cost difference, 7300 is
an awesome radio for an average guy like me.

When I am not happy with service quality with those three Japanese
companies, there are always good alternatives like N1EQ. I always give 5
stars to Elecraft, but it isn’t obviously for everyone.

DE AD1AD Chris