I agree but many people are suffering from wide FT8 signals from others with
strong signals.   Joe Taylor in his application notes refered to FT8 as a low
power mode.
Now we run powdr in the normal FT8 mode and then suffer from others doing the
same.   I am not an expert in this but it seems there is a problem.   The stink
given out about other locals in the greater Dublin area is bothersome.   This
is especially true on six.

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy smartphone.
-------- Original message --------From: Nr4c <n...@widomaker.com> Date:
17/07/2018  16:33  (GMT+00:00) To: turnbull <turnb...@net1.ie> Cc: Michael
Blake <k9...@mac.com>, Elecraft Reflector <elecraft@mailman.qth.net>, ANDY
DURBIN <a.dur...@msn.com> Subject: Re: [Elecraft] KPA500 thermal clicks
“Low signal” mode. Doesn’t necessarily mean “low power”. Signal strength can be
affected by many things.

Sent from my iPhone...nr4c. bill