Yep, tried the rear port without the 1/8 x 1/4 TRS adapter...  same deal.

I know I can disassemble it and find a bad joint or isolate the inline conductor break....  I was just making SURE before I turn the screws on this STILL IN WARRANTY headset.... and not gonna do it without the owner's permission first, too.

Good idea on the resistance check though.... step in the right direction.

Tip--> Sleeve = 199.98 Ohms
Ring--> Sleeve = no reading up through 2000 MegaOhms.... so... there's an OPEN on one of the left channel lines.... Gonna have to take it apart to track it down...  It could be in a half dozen places.... OR still the driver.

Thanks!

Clay Autery, KY5G
(318) 518-1389