Hi,

None of you buddies have heard of LP-PAN and NaP3? No RF splitter needed and
NaP3 takes care of all the frequency offsets caused by the bandpass shifting
on the K3(S). The latest versions of NaP3 even have cluster spots displayed.

AB2TC Knut

William Liporace - WC2L wrote

--
Sent from: http://elecraft.365791.n2.nabble.com/