That is a breakout box. Thanks for all the suggestions, but I am looking to
"roll my own" custom Arduino based interface for the KX3, KPA500 and
Scorpion Screwdriver antenna and was hoping to get anything someone has
already done to start from. I will shamelessly reuse what someone else has
done, assuming they give permission of course.

73,

Mark
W7MLG