Well done.   This is what Amateur Radio is all about.  Learning stuff!

73.

Dave G0WBX

On 30/07/18 20:12, elecraft-requ...@mailman.qth.net wrote:

From: DGDrath <dgdr...@rockisland.com>
To: elecraft@mailman.qth.net
Subject: [Elecraft] Decoding the Serial Output from a KX3

I have used an arduino to decode the serial output from a KX3 and
develop the band signals used to switch a KPA500 linear. The interface
has been working for many weeks. The interface may have utility with
other linear amplifiers as well.
If anyone is interested in details, let me know.
Regards to all, DG Drath, N6AU, San Juan Island, WA