On 9/9/2018 1:03 PM, Mel Farrer via Elecraft wrote:
VERY CAREFULLY on an antenna range for that purpose.  You can model it and get
an idea of what it should be, but it is installation specific.

AND the test ranges required for HF and MF antennas occupy a lot of land with well defined and consistent soil quality. We're talking tens and hundreds of square miles, the ability to make calibrated measurements in three dimensions, and military budgets.

I'm aware of several excellent antenna engineers who have done some great work with drones to measure antenna DIRECTIVITY. but efficiency is another BIG step up in both complexity and cost.

73, Jim K9YC