Oh, forgot to mention. Getting racks and shelves used my musicians are far far cheaper than getting racks used in the IT community. Especially used, when all the wanna be rock stars realize they are now poor and need to get their money back.
73

-----Original Message----- From: Tom
Sent: Friday, September 21, 2018 10:45 PM
To: elecraft@mailman.qth.net
Subject: Re: [Elecraft] K3 : Rack Mount Option?

Hi
I looked at this for a while. With many radios and often swapping antenna
cables and panadapters it was a nightmare just sitting on my table. Looking
on Kijiji, I saw lots of rack mounts complete with power distribution units
for $40 to $60./  I bought 2 and mounted them both on lazy Suzanne
turntables.  Problem solved.
Can turn them 180 degrees with full access to the back.  Any yes, with
shelves, The K3 and P3 mount side by side.
https://va2fsq.com/wp-content/uploads/Rack-e1537584067353.jpg

73 Tom
va2fsq.com

-----Original Message----- From: Augie Hansen