Hi Don,

That was timely as I just got off Skype with Jim, W6PQL.  He mentioned that the
ALC should be held high for some milliseconds to allow for the amp’s relays to
switch over thereby protecting the LNA.

Since the K3S works differently than most, he suggested that I look for an RF
Hold-Off setting on the K3S and set it for around 50 milliseconds.  That being
said, I don’t see that in the manual or in Fred’s book.  Any suggestions?

73,

John
WA1EAZ