Good Evening,

   The sun remains quiet.  The lower noise floor helps copy of weaker signals.  There is still a solar breeze feeding ions through the cracks in our magnetic field.  Whatever it takes.

   Some of the trees are turning color lower down the mountain. Up here only the shrubs change color, the alder leaves turn brown and fall off.  I guess that's a color change.  But the vine maple turn a bright red which contrasts nicely with the green of the fir forests.

  The elk are still shredding trees shining up their antlers while the elk hunters drive all over trying to find them.  The clear cut half a mile away is forcing the game to move off.  The bountiful bear berries are raising a fine crop of grouse.  They keep my heart well exercised every time I kick one of more into flight.  I know where they live you'd think I'd get used to them flushing.

   7047 kHz worked well last week so I'll try it again.

Please join us tomorrow on:

14050 kHz at 2200z Sunday (3 PM PDT Sunday)
  7047 kHz at 0000z Monday (5 PM PDT Sunday)

73,
Kevin. KD5ONS

_