Good Evening,

   A sunny, warm week kept me busy outside.  Lots of colors but the mild weather slowed the mushrooms.  The hunters keep driving by but between the local clear cutting and the private land they're not finding anything.  They need to stop following the roads along the ridges and hike into the valleys.  Good cover with lots of elk and a few bear.

   A solar wind is due but it's already behind schedule. Tomorrow is the last weekend before the time change.  I normally keep the same local time and change the UTC  schedule.  That change moves the 40 meter net to after dark for all of us.  20 meters is also effected because some of the country is already getting dark which changes propagation.  With the solar minimum almost upon us it might be better to have both nets earlier in the day.  Further thought is necessary.

Please join us tomorrow on:

14050 kHz at 2200z Sunday (3 PM PDT Sunday)
  7047 kHz at 0000z Monday (5 PM PDT Sunday)

73,
Kevin. KD5ONS

_