The time changes on Nov 4th. Seems later than last Fall...

Chuck
 Amateur Radio, KE9UW

From: elecraft-boun...@mailman.qth.net [elecraft-boun...@mailman.qth.net] on
behalf of kevinr [kev...@coho.net]
Sent: Saturday, October 20, 2018 11:57 PM
To: elecraft@mailman.qth.net
Subject: [Elecraft] Elecraft CW Net Announcement

Good Evening,

    A sunny, warm week kept me busy outside.  Lots of colors but the
mild weather slowed the mushrooms.  The hunters keep driving by but
between the local clear cutting and the private land they're not finding
anything.  They need to stop following the roads along the ridges and
hike into the valleys.  Good cover with lots of elk and a few bear.

    A solar wind is due but it's already behind schedule. Tomorrow is
the last weekend before the time change.  I normally keep the same local
time and change the UTC  schedule.  That change moves the 40 meter net
to after dark for all of us.  20 meters is also effected because some of
the country is already getting dark which changes propagation.  With the
solar minimum almost upon us it might be better to have both nets
earlier in the day.  Further thought is necessary.

Please join us tomorrow on:

14050 kHz at 2200z Sunday (3 PM PDT Sunday)
   7047 kHz at 0000z Monday (5 PM PDT Sunday)

73,
Kevin. KD5ONS

_

Message delivered to c-haw...@illinois.edu