The LDG IC-PAC-6 tuner cable is plug-n-play with the KAT500 and Icom’s that
support the mating external tuner connector.  It is 6’ long and costs $12
(plus shipping).  This is the same cable that came from my LDG tuner and it
works with my KAT500.

The cable also comes in a 14” version but that might be a rather snug fit
even if the KAT500 is stacked with a KPA500.  You wouldn’t have much room
to move either device to see the rear panels unless you moved the stack as
a unit.

LDG Electronics IC-PAC-6
SKU: ZLD-IC-PAC-6
https://www.gigaparts.com/ldg-electronics-ic-pac-6.html