From: "Dave Scarfe" <dave.sca...@gmail.com>
To: "Barry LaZar" <barrylaz...@gmail.com>
Cc: "Bill Weaver" <weave...@usermail.com>; Elecraft@mailman.qth.net
Sent: 11/22/2018 8:54:00 AM
Subject: Re: [Elecraft] P3 v. SDRPlay RSP1A for panadapter

I don't have P3, but I do use the RSP. The RSP works great, but when switching in filters, your display will offset by the offset value included with your filter. If you are using Win4K3, compensation is done for you, but other software (ex. HDSdr) does not. For me this isn't a huge issue as I don't do precise tuning using the panadapter.

73,
Dave
Ve5uo