A few months ago I wrote about the potential errors in measuring SWR with amateur grade equipment. See my comments in this thread:

http://elecraft.365791.n2.nabble.com/K3-SWR-Numerical-Indication-td7643839.html

I imagine "the best they can do" is accurate.

Wes  N7WS

ps. I also said that if I was wrong, I was sure I would hear about it.
Crickets.