Hi Jeff, Good ideas all around. Of course i was thinking of the KX2 and a
tablet. I actually went portable in the with that setup. What I didn't like was
all the wires and the USB box. If I could get straight from the KX2 to the
tablet with audio and rig control that might do the trick. What do you think?
Doug

    On Sunday, December 30, 2018, 11:07:48 AM PST, Jeff Stai