Hmmm... as long as you use a generic tablet with a KX2, you're going to
have a box and wires. You could go tablet to USB box and then maybe find
wireless solutions from there. I see there are chargeable bluetooth audio
receivers, for example. I've never seen a simple USB wireless extension,
however. 73 jeff wk6i