Thanks ALL for the help.

I'm still getting zero audio out of RX I/Q and want to make sure that I have
done my due diligence trying to figure out the issue. I'll have some
adapters on their way later today for the 1/16th inch jack to put headphones
on it that way I don't have to trust that my computer isn't dropping the
signal from RX I/Q someplace.

I'm looking at the hard step next, I haven't recently taken a backup of my
radio, a full reset of the entire radio and re-alignment. I'm going to read
about the steps before I commit to this however I'm not hearing the RX I/Q
and there seems to be something strange happening with the CW RX audio in
the 40 meter band that I'm also wondering if a re-alignment would clear up.

--
Sent from: http://elecraft.365791.n2.nabble.com/