The jack is 3/32 inch or 2.5 mm.

Have you tried connecting the I/Q output to a computer and some SDR software
that actually uses I/Q input?

I don’t think you’ll hear much using phones.  Scope should show the signal I
would think.

Be sure to push plug all the way into the hack. It is very stiff for the first
several times.

Sent from my iPhone
...nr4c. bill