Bill,

My real advantage is that I no longer have to read in detail to follow the assembly steps, but if you are doing it for the first time, do read carefully and completely as you are working. My first one (Field Test) took me 34 hours. There is no shame in taking 60 hours or more to build a K2 - proceed at your own comfortable pace, it is not a race, and going faster often leads to extended troubleshooting or an expensive repair because of build errors.

I can no longer work as fast because of hand tremors. It has gotten bad enough that I have decided not to take on any new build or repair jobs. I will be continuing to provide support on this reflector.

Yes, it is a part of getting older!

73,
Don W3FPR