Jim,

Is this KPA100 newly assembled? Or did it work beefore?

Your KPA100 D9 and D10 diode measurements seem to be normal.

Check the orientation of all diodes against the parts placement diagram in the back of the manual.

It would appear that you have a short on the 12 volt supply input of the KPA100 - due to a solder splash or some other problem.

Look at all points that are labeled 12PA in the schematic.
Your ohmmeter from ground to the + terminal of J3 should show the short.
Any chance that you have assembled J3 backwards?

73,
Don W3FPR