Don,

OK, I again thoroughly checked the PP connectors and the fuse/fuse holder,
they're good, so I decided to remove the cable from the power supply, and the
bolt negative output of the Tripp-Lite rotated. I opened it up and found the
insulating washer was broken. I need to go to the hardware store and get a
couple of new washers, but I'll bet that's the problem. It would run my LP100
when it was the only thing connected, but that draws little current. I just
assumed the problem was my work - and it may still be! I'll let you know what
happens after I repair the supply.

Thanks for your patience. 73,

Jim KO5V