Fred,

You can have most of your desire list right now - just try coupling the K2
up with N4PY software or Ham Radio Deluxe.  With either program, you have
the display that you are asking about and one can either use the K2 buttons
to change things or you can click the mouse on the software display
'buttons'.  It takes a bit of configurating to get exactly what you want,
but most of the capability is already available.  The TFT display that you
want is already present on your computer monitor - all it takes is the KIO2
and a cable to a serial port.

73,
Don W3FPR