Hi Rick

Thanks for the info. I have been doing K3 remote for 3 years and everything is
working flawlessly.  I rent state IPv4 addresses and familiar with port
forwarding.   I can turn the amp On with macros using the K3, but the remote
Elecraft software KPA 1500 does not respond  / work.

Still hoping for a miracle ….   Burl,   AJ9Q