Yes Jim, everything is bonded. All 120V and 240V AC goes through ICE
suppressors on a SPG, all shack equipment is bonded to that, etc. It's
not a bonding issue (I have read and followed your "cook book" long
ago). Several direct e-mails indicate it's an issue with the front panel
board and this is not the first of this exact issue. So right now am
just waiting for Elecraft to open back on Monday.

Gary Mitchelson
NC3Z/4 Pamlico County, NC FM15
NC AHIMT COML
SHARES NCS997
NC Deputy Auxcomm Coordinator - Statewide
www.mitchelson.org