Just a follow up to what Elecraft found on my new KPA500 that had spurs
on RX, which I sent back to them since the replacement front panel did
not fix the issue. Elecraft did indeed see the problem and said it was
pretty bad. They replaced the filter cap in the +5V supply that went to
the LPF, and added additional filter caps to the front panel. Any
remaining spurs are now below spec.

I was at least happy Elecraft saw the issue, as I had several responses
(direct) to my initial report on the reflector here that I did not know
what I was talking about and what I described could not happen.

Gary Mitchelson
NC3Z/4 Pamlico County, NC FM15
NC AHIMT COML
SHARES NCS997
NC Deputy Auxcomm Coordinator - Statewide
www.mitchelson.org