Peter,

I don't know why WinWarbler wants to change the mode on the K3/K3S. Take that issue up with the WinWarbler folks. Tell them that the K3 has a distinct data submode for Audio FSK - it is AFSK A and it uses the lower sideband by default. Use it if you can, just like you are now using DATA A for WSJT-X.

If WW forces you to use LSB instead, you will have to set compression to zerro, and set RX EQ and TX EQ to a flat response or your RTTY signal will not likely be readable. Then when going back to voice operation you will have to set them back, which is a pain unless you write some macros to make the changes.

Other than that, the advice you have been given is good.

You may be better off giving up on WinWarbler if they cannot set it up properly for the K3. MMTTY is not difficult to configure and use - actually easier than Fldigi.

73,
Don W3FPR