From: Bob McGraw K4TAX <rmcg...@blomand.net>
Sent: Saturday, April 6, 2019 4:04 PM
To: Bill Johnson <k9...@live.com>
Cc: wmbrian <bde...@gmail.com>; elecraft@mailman.qth.net
Subject: Re: [Elecraft] KAT500 SWR LED Doesn't Light with 1.0/1 SWR

The SWR LED scaling on the KPA500 is different than the scaling on the KAT500.
Yet the KPA500 does have a numerical readout......if one wishes to split hairs.
1.0, 1.1, 1.2, 1.3 and etc.

With LED type displays, there is always a "transition" point from one value /
LED to the next.  It could be at 1.4, or 1.5 or 1.6. Thus a value of 1.4 on one
device could be 1.6 on another.

Bob, K4TAX

Sent from my iPhone