Bill: I use mine in DX pileups, as I tend to get enthusiastic and holler my
call, which could become tedious to my wife. M1 has my call, M2 has “thanks,
you’re also 59”.  CW memories for M1 and M2 have similar function.

I tend to use M1 less often and M2 sooner since the arrival of my KPA1500.

Good to meet you in Visalia!

73 de Dick, K6KR