History is replete with examples of companies that refused, at their own peril,
to embrace emerging technologies.  This stubbornness, I suspect, was born out
of a sense of technological arrogance.

In the early 1970s, the Swiss watch industry, enamored with their mechanical
movements, refused to embrace quartz technology.  That decision would result in
decades of rapidly declining Swiss watch sales.  The ultimate irony is that
today many Swiss watches make use of Citizen internal movements.

Conversely, there are companies like Apple.  Apple, was able to leverage
existing technologies and make them “better” for their end-customer.  In other
words, confront the paradigm shift head-on, know what your end-customers  will
most value (even if they don’t know it today) and positively exploit the
emerging technologies.

Elecraft is more of an Apple than it is a Swiss watch company.  I have no doubt
they will positively exploit emerging technologies and deliver products with
features that we haven’t even thought about today.

Have faith, all.  And, by the way, as we wait, we’ll just "have to live with"
our worldclass transceivers; not a bad position to be in if you ask me.

73,
Joe
W1GO