This information is now 20+ years out of date, so I don't know what the car companies do any more about HF EMI testing (if anything). Some of my radio buddies were employees of Ford, and they would arrange to drive new/developmental cars around under the antenna field at the old VOA relay site north of Cincinnati. Maybe nobody worries these days, but I do know that the manufacturers are VERY sensitive to anything that creates a driveability issue.

73...
Randy, W8FN