Neil,

If you receive the individual emails using a good email client running on your computer, you can do just as you requested. Unfortunately, it does not work that way for the digest nor if you are reading via webmail.

My email client has a filter set to move all incoming email with "[Elecraft]" in the subject line to a folder that I have named "Elecraft" - that way I do not have all those posts in my main Inbox. I can open the Elecraft folder and read or delete individual emails and/or respond to those I wish to reply to. In other words, I have my own version of a "digest" in that folder that I can handle like any other email I receive.

73,
Don W3FPR