From: VE2PID (ve2...@videotron.ca)
Date: 05/28/19 11:30
To: elecraft@mailman.qth.net
Subject: Re: [Elecraft] [AX1] Who has the AX1 antenna DX record?

... I used the AX1 as a test in WPX CW last weekend for only an hour on
a picnic table. No problem ...in that time I got 13 QSOs from FN45
including FL. (10 Watts KX2, 13' counterpoise).
--
After NEC simulations (0.005, 13 average ground) , we find how the gain
is maximized in the direction of the counterpoise. On 20 meters, if the

(Image at https://i.imgur.com/XKPjM8T.jpg )

73, Pierre VE2PID