Thanks for the reply,

As I require diversity , the K4D is
necessary, as I also require an autotuner,
I need that as well. The costs are adding
up.

I certainly don't want a new rig that has
in any way, less capability than the fully
loaded K3s I have now. If a K4HD with
autotuner is functionally excess to my
having a K4D with autotuner, that helps me
budget.

73,
Gary
KA1J