Tom,

I've downloaded and tried your program several times (perhaps that why your site won't let me do it again).  Nothing personal, but I just don't like running the radio from the computer that much.  I know that flies in the face of my desire to tune (sometimes) the frequency with the mouse on the panadapter.  Otherwise, I like the knobs.  That said, your mention of Omni-rig got me thinking and I installed it and at first blush it appears that I can now connect everything to everything else using LP-Bridge.

I'll call this the beta test stage, but did want to put this out there for the folks who said it would work.

Wes