>From: Geoffrey Mackenzie-Kennedy <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
>Date: Sun Jun 11 14:23:52 CDT 2006
>To: Elecraft Discussion List <elecraft@mailman.qth.net>
>Subject: Re: [Elecraft] OT: Portable Antenna for K2

OK on the bamboo, well that is interesting, I actually used 2 cardboard tubes
from some Christmas wrapping paper, thats the secret, Hi ! The antenna cost me
a wopping $20.00 when I was done. Just talked over to G4 and LZ last evening
along with a WA6 from the east coast. I cant asked for any better considering
the cost and my location.

Cheers
Bill KA3IXF