THIS!

jv16.org  <----  The Registry Cleaner, et al. that I use.

______________________
Clay Autery, KY5G
(318) 518-1389

On 20-Jul-19 10:13, Bob McGraw K4TAX wrote:
I would first reboot the computer a couple of times.  Then go to the Windows Update application and run it.  Take all the defaults and let it "do its thing".    A failed update will leave lots of fragments and crap in the computer.

Also I suggest, as I do, run an application that gets rid of trash, broken links, and such.  And that same application has the ability to clean the computer Registry.  Usually there is lots of "crap" left over from updates, software installs, and software uninstalls.   My application is the paid  version but you can use the FREE version of CCLEANER for this activity.

73

Bob, K4TAX